Heavy Duty Mobility Scooters
If you're doing a lot of terrain travel, need extra comfort, something larger for your frame, or longer battery life, a heavy duty scooter may be the perfect answer for you. A heavy duty portable scooter has many applications and many different benefits. At Affordable Medical Equipment we sell and support several different heavy duty portable scooters. The following is a good sampling of our inventory.
- All New Pride Wrangler Outdoor Scooter$4,999.00
All New Wrangler All Terrian Scooter
- Large 14.5 inch Tires
- Comfort Trac - Supension
- 24 Volt Dual Inline Rear Wheel Drive
- Two 74 AH Batteries - up to 22.6 Miles per charge
- Maximum Speed of 11.4 MPH
- 350 Weight Capacity
- Color Options - Desert Sand or Stone Grey
- 5.5 Inch Ground Clearance
- Victory LX Sport with Comfort- Trac Suspension$2,369.00
The Victory LX Sport offers a per-charge range up to 19.7 miles and speeds up to 8 mph. The Full LED lighting package includes curb and rear lights, directional signals and a courtesy light under the tiller.
- Speeds up To 8mph
- Comfort- Trac Supsension
- Feather - Touch disassembly
- Crush- Proof Front Basket
- Non- Scuffing tires ( Black )
- High Back Seat with Sliders and Headrest
- Golden Avenger 4-Wheel Scooter$3,089.00
Enjoy the thrill of exploring the great outdoors on the Golden Avenger 4 Wheel mobility scooter. This robust full-size scooter is ready to go! The power-packed Avenger 4-wheel has great on and off-road performance due to great features like solid 13’’ pneumatic tires, chrome front bumper, exceptional ground clearance, a 500-pound weight capacity and a driving range of up to 18 miles. In addition, this scooter has a high back contoured seat, a bright headlight and 4-way flashers. The scooter is available in two colors: silver and red.Learn More
- ODYSSEY GT MOBILITY SCOOTER$2,995.00
Odyssey GT is a Full Size Scooter
- Class- Leading 9.5 Mph top Speed
- 22 Mile Range
- High/low switch for instand speed control
- Sport Style Captain's Seat in 18" Features a reclining, fold down backrest, Height adjustability, swivels, and adjusts forward or backward on auto- style seat slides
- Padded armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment
- Large, air filled, low profile tires on a Blade style alloy rims
- Full Suspensioni on articulating Frame
- Extra Bright LED lighting and full light package with hazard lights, turn signals
- Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel$1,979.00
The ultimate mid-size luxury scooter, the Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel mobility scooter offers a comfortable and smooth ride on outdoor terrains. The scooter incorporates modern technology and features such as high intensity LED lights, feather touch disassembly, long lasting battery, non-scuffling black tires and many more.Learn More
- Pride Raptor 3-Wheel$2,279.00
Pride Raptor 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
Enjoy luxurious and comfortable ride on an electric mobility scooter, Raptor 3-Wheel. The all-new scooter saves travelling time with high speed of 14 miles per hour. Some other salient features of the scooter are hand brake with regenerative braking system, full LED lighting package, LCD console highlighting speed and mileage information, front and rear suspension, under seat storage compartment and two rear-view mirrors.Learn More
Heavy Duty Scooters For A Heavy Duty Life
Sometimes you need mobility solutions that will meet your needs of all terrain, different types of street compositions, and hills; a heavy duty size scooter but still has pizaaz and is still a classy ride. Heavy duty and portable mobility scooters offer many features and benefits not found in smaller scooters. "Don’t buy just any mobility scooter. Decide what is the most important criteria for you (or the person who’ll be using the scooter). Portability, traveling long distances, weight capacity, comfort, speed, maneuverability? “ -OnlyTopReviews.
We'll list some of the features and benefits that may interest you. Some heavy duty portable scooters have pneumatic (air-filled) tires for a more comfortable ride. Some other heavy duty portable scooters have a captains seat that might adjust not only forward and back but up and down also. Typically these scooters will have a full lighting package for evening rides. That may include headlight(s), tail light and additional front end or side lighting. Check to ensure your heavy duty scooter has proper suspension. Scott R. mentioned that his Revo is a "Great scooter…... Very comfortable. Lasting charge. Great suspension."
Make sure you shop for the proper scooter for your needs. Plan for more use than you think you'll need. Same can be said for power. Bob R. has a Golden Patriot and this is what he said about his heavy duty portable scooter. "A pleasure to use on the road or out in the yard. Does not lack power. Highly recommend to any larger person that lives in a rural area. I am not a small person and am getting lots of multi terrain time between charges".
Heavy duty portable scooters can be great. They're good for indoor and outdoor use; they tend to have a stronger frame. They are portable and so can be moved from point A to B. All in all you won't go wrong with a heavy duty portable scooter.