AfiScooter S3 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
AfiScooter S3 Recreational Mobility Scooter
- Available in Red, Grey, Blue & Silver
- Electronic command technology
- Up to 450 lbs weight capacity
- Ergonomic fully adjustable tiller with a bright, easy to read display
- High-Speed Dual USB charging port
- Front lock box for storing your personal items
- Standard Seat size - 20", with 22" and 24" available
- Optional Touring Canopy available
- Optional Shabbat Kit available
Mobility scooters are perfect for propelling oneself forward, giving life meaning, and achieving new objectives. Mobility scooters can give elderly people who struggle with day-to-day tasks a new sense of independence. They're an excellent way to recover your autonomy. On weekdays, use your scooter to get around the city; on weekends, throw it in your car and transport it to a faraway location or any popular place. A mobility scooter is frequently the ideal mode of transportation when traveling short distances, such as to the nearest grocery or park.
About AfiScooter S3 Recreational Mobility Scooter
The Afiscooter S3 Recreational Mobility Scooter is your best bet if you're seeking a scooter that can manage rough terrain with remarkable stability and uncompromised comfort. The large luxurious Afiscooter S is one of the leading Mobility Scooters in its category, with its Red Dot Award-winning design built to enhance the driver's protection and safety, amazing ergonomics, and excellent driving comfort. If you require a tight turning radius and maximum manoeuvrability, the three-wheel version should be considered. Regardless of which model you choose, you will have a fantastic user experience.
This elegant vehicle, which has a track record of high quality and long-term dependability, can travel comfortably and safely in a variety of terrains, including extreme weather (when using the unique hardtop canopy). It has a rear power unit and distinguishing features such as high ground clearance, suspension, and shock absorbers, providing the steadiness and comfort of a large-sized scooter. It's no surprise that it's regarded as one of the most sporting scooters on the market today, thanks to its modern technology and high-end features. Let's take a look at some of its salient features.
- Afiscooter S3 Recreational Mobility Scooter has a large, comfy seat with movable armrests. During extended trips, the unique orthopaedic rotating seat provides back support.
- It comes with an ergonomic tiller and a basic electronic command system that is easy to learn and operate.
- In confined situations, the three-wheel variant provides exceptional agility.
- Front lock box for storing your personal items
- It has three large pneumatic tires that provide a smooth ride on both even and bumpy terrain.
- Its reinforced steel frame provides it with excellent power and allows it to drive effortlessly across rough terrain.
- It is available in the online marketplace in four attractive colors: Red, Grey, Blue & Silver.
- It is a battery operated vehicle and thus is considered as an environment-friendly scooter.
- It has a weight holding capacity of 450 lbs
- Where other high-end mobility scooters fail, Afikim scooters take on slopes and rough terrain. The motor can reach 1400W, which is an insane amount of power for a mobility scooter.
Recreational scooters are a fashionable, quick, and enjoyable way to move around town. So relax and enjoy the ride since these scooters are built for pure pleasure. Afiscooters are made of very high quality, with longevity and ruggedness in mind, rather than cheap materials to save money. Customers could ask for spare parts for AfiScooters that are 15 years old. Afiscooters are the smoothest and most comfortable we've ever experienced. Ride them and you'll be blown away, from the luxury suspension system to the comfortable, ergonomic seats.
Optional Shabbat Kit
People with restricted mobility are comfortable on weekdays by virtue of such equipment as an electric wheelchair, or with an electric scooter. But on Shabbat the situation is different, people lose their ability to move around. Are they destined to “remain in one place” on Shabbat, without any way to go to a synagogue or meet friends and relatives?
Not only does the halacha take the needs into consideration, it in fact obligates us to enjoy the Shabbat.
In response to this need, The Zomet Institute has developed a complex halachic-technical solution that enables People with restricted mobility to move around on Shabbat without becoming a burden on others. The Shabbat system has been approved and is recommended for use by prominent rabbis, even for rides that do not involve a mortal threat. For more than ten years, adult men and women have moved around on Shabbat in strict accordance with the halacha, taking advantage of this innovative technology.
|AfiScooter S Series Info Sheet
|Details and specifications AfiScooter S-Series Mobility Scooters
|Overall Height - No Canopy
|Overall Height - with Canopy
|Weight - with Batteries
|Weight - No Batteries
|Max Climbing Angle
|Battery Type x2
|12V 105Ah, Max.
|Rear Wheel Drive Power Unit
|24V DC motor - 1,400W