Roll-A-Ramp Modular Ramp System 30" Wide
Features: Roll - A - Ramp Modular
- Easy set up and take down or leave in place
- Rolls up and is always portable
- Lightweight yet extremely sturdy and durable
- Can be configured as multiple ramps in one ask how!
- 10-year unlimited warranty on ramp
If you??re looking for a ramp to get into your home or business you can order a complete kit that includes everything you need.
Welcome to the Roll-A-Ramp Modular Ramp System! Available ramp sizes for modular kits in 30?? and 36?? widths, modular ramps begin at 5?ý in length up to 30?ý Call us if you need a longer ramp and we??ll work with you.
The Roll-A-Ramp Modular Ramp System can be configured to any length needed. This is an excellent alternative to building a permanent wooden ramp and a good option for wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, or any accessibility need. Unlike some ramps, where once you reach a 10-foot length you are limited to a modular system designed to stay in place, the Roll-A-Ramp gives you the versatility of having a portable system at any length! Longer ramps are easily split into multiple sections. In most situations, you will not need a building permit to place a ramp in front of your home because the ramp is portable and does not alter the permanent structure of the home. Handrails can be added to one or both sides. Using platforms (small landings) you can create a ramp that has a 90 degree angle turn.
Available Ramp Sizes (each width can be built to any length in 1-foot increments)
- 30-inch wide
- 36-inch wide
Freedom Regained through Accessibility
Whether you are staying put or on the go, Roll-A-Ramp is less costly than lifts and elevators, permanent wood or concrete ramps and much more versatile.
Our custom platforms allow the ramp to turn at a 90-degree angle.
Typical system may include:
- One long ramp or multiple shorter ramps
- Adjustable Support Stands
- Quick Release Pins
- Support Stands for ramps 11?ý and longer (placed at 6?ý-7?ý increments)
- Platform w/handrails
Modular Ramp System Contents - Includes everything needed to set up system:
- Quick Connect Pins (6 feet and longer)
- Handrails ( If applicable)
- Support Stands ( 11 feet and longer)
- 4'x4' Platform W/ Handrails
- 4' x5' Platform W/ Handrails
- 5'x5' Platform W/ Handrails
- 35.50"-53.00" ( Up charge of $175.00
Important : Vertical rise must be determined to select correct size support stands