PVC Knock-Down Shower Commode Chair, 18"
PVC Knock Down Shower Commode
- Easy to assemble and breakdown for transport
- Stard Mesh Fabric or vinly
- Three color options
- Commode cutout
- No Returns or Cancellations
The Lumex 18 PVC Knock-Down Shower Commode Chair is designed to fulfill two tasks: toileting and safe transportation to and from the shower. The deluxe elongated open front seat has ergonomically designed curved arms which provide anti-slip handgrips for added support and comfort. The chair is constructed with health care grade PVC material which is strong and durable. Suitable for shower and commode purposes for those with limited mobility, it has no sharp edges and features a stainless steel and high-grade impact plastic Clamp Joint Bracket Locking system.
The 18 PVC Knock Down Shower Commode chair features a quick to dry removable mesh back support system as a standard feature of the shower commode chair. The mesh back is equipped with threaded stem casters for the extra safety of users. The anti-bacterial solid or mesh vinyl chairs are available in 3 attractive colors. The shower commode chair is portable due to the quick assemble and disassemble feature.
Features & Benefits:
- No sharp edges and supports tool-free attachment
- Quick breakdown and assembling feature for convenient transportation
- Dual reinforcement caster fittings and threaded stem casters for added safety
- Deluxe extra heavy duty and elongated with an open front.
- Quick drying mesh back support
- Back support available in 3 anti-bacterial solid vinyl colors or in mesh
- Ergonomic curved arms with anti-slip handgrip
- Clamp Joint Bracket Locket System
- Construction with the highest quality health care grade PVC
- 100% secure pipe and fittings
The company offers the following warranty with the Lumex 18 PVC Knock Down Shower Commode Chair:
- One-year warranty on PVC frame
- 6 months warranty on other components.
Warranty is non-transferrable.