Oxygen Holder Bag for Standard Wheelchairs, Black Nylon
The Traveler L3 Plus is an improved version of wheelchair manufactured by Traveler in the L3 series. Being a lightweight chair, it is suitable for both long- and short-term use. Some of the standard features of the wheelchair are industry compatible front rigging, adjustable anti-tippers, and 2 seat extension (which is detachable). The non-marking PU tires, multi-positioned caster forks for seat height adjustment, and fixed flip-back desk length arm are some of the features that ensure safe movement of the wheelchair on even surfaces. Manufactured with the same commitment as other models of Everest & Jennings, it supports weight up to 300 pounds.
The Traveler L3 Plus is one of the enhanced versions of wheelchair by Traveler, known for durability and exceptional performance. The L3 Plus supports lightweight aluminum frame construction weighing in at less than 36 pounds. The lightweight features make it the ideal K0003 Medicare coded wheelchair used for long- and short-term needs in hospitals and houses.
Some of the standard features of the Traveler L3 Plus are non-marking PU tires, adjustable anti-tippers with detachable seat extension and hardware. The dual position axle, adjustable seat height, industry compatible front rigging, flip-back desk length arm and multi-position caster forks for 18"or 20 are some of the features which ensure safe and easy lateral movement.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Meeting Medicare code K0003
- Non-marking Polyurethane tires
- Tool-free adjustable front rigging
- Flip-back padded back arms
- Weight support capacity: 300 lbs
- Nylon upholstery with standard back chart pocket
- 2 position caster and axle fork make seat height adjustable in 2 increments
- Available in 3 seat width options 16, 18 and 20 including 2 removable seat extension kit
- Without front rigging, weighs less than 36 lbs
- Supports carbon steel and Hammertone finishing for added strength and durability
- Includes fastener seat under seat and connects back and seat upholstery
- Standard rear anti-tippers
- Flip-back and padded desk length armrests
- Wheel lock features for added safety and easy grip handle
- Standard swing-away footrests with industry-standard front rigging and heel loops
The Traveler L3 Plus comes with standard 5-year limited warranty on frame. The warranty is non-transferrable.