Do you want your wheelchair to be more relaxing and comforting? The features you choose for your wheelchair can decide just how comfortable your chair truly is. If sitting in your wheelchair is causing you discomfort or uncomfortable, consider choosing a reclining wheelchair, which allows you to reposition and adjust the comfort level that is just perfect for your unique needs. At Affordable Medical Equipment, reclining wheelchairs come in wide variety of styles, allowing you to choose your own features and decide which chair fits best for your needs. From the reclining degree to the design of the seatback, our reclining wheelchairs vary in a number of ways. Take time to research our product range to find the one that will add excellence to your level of comfort.
Items 1-10 of 15
- MVP502 20" seat Lightweight Ergonomic Reclining Transport Wheelchair$0.00
- MVP502 16" seat Lightweight Ergonomic Reclining Transport Wheelchair$0.00
- MVP502 20" seat Lightweight Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair$0.00
- MVP 502 18" seat Lightweight Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair$0.00
- MVP502 16" seat Lightweight Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair$0.00
- KM5000 22" seat Lightweight Reclining Transport Wheelchair with Removable Desk Armrest$0.00
- KM5000 20" seat Lightweight Reclining Transport Wheelchair with Removable Desk Armrest$0.00
- KM5000 16" seat Lightweight Reclining Transport Wheelchair with Removable Desk Armrest$0.00
- KM5000 18" seat Lightweight Reclining Transport Wheelchair with Removable Desk Armrest$0.00
- KM5000 22" seat Lightweight Reclining Wheelchair with Removable Desk Armrest$0.00
Items 1-10 of 15
Ultra Lightweight Reclining Wheelchairs
When it comes to find some best quality reclining manual wheelchairs, you need to visit Affordable Medical Equipment, one of the leading online stores for mobility basics in West Columbia. The reclining wheelchairs are specially designed with features that allow a person to comfortably recline safely and comfortably. Typically, this variety of wheelchair is used for accommodation of orthostatic hypotension, severe hip extension contractures, and pressure re-distribution for prevention of skin breakdown. Recliner wheelchairs work better with elevating leg rest; means the user’s leg and feet can get enough space to re-position for maximum comfort and health benefits. However, this feature is optional on some models and standard on others. Be sure to ask our team which type of ultra-lightweight reclining wheelchair is best suitable for your position needs.
At Affordable Medical Equipment, our reclining back wheelchairs offer the most exclusive and unique option of up to a 90 degree recline. This feature allows users to seat back comfortably while in their wheelchair. One of the reasons to approach us is that we offer discount prices on top of the line reclining wheelchairs. Our discount prices for this class of wheelchair are budget friendly for our customers.
Buying a wheelchair can be difficult and quite confusing. One must make sure to consider different weight capacities, seating and cushions options and all must be taken care of to fit the user’s size and weight capacity. Take time to explore our wide variety of ultra-lightweight reclining wheelchair and you will find the most favorable option for your requirement. If any query, always feel free to call one of our customer service representatives. You can be assured that the best collection of reclining manual wheelchairs we offer are of the highest quality and at the most competitive prices. The reclining feature that comes equipped with this type of wheelchair allows the user to help distribute their body weight to avoid pressure sores and get utmost comfort. Also, the convenient positioning promotes good back posture and helps avoid users get back injury from long-term seating.