The TiLT® Toilet Incline Lift is an ideal and safe bathroom solution for those who have mobility or balance issues and are unable to use standard toilet seats comfortably. The toilet incline lift is a unique design ensuring safe lateral transfer from toilets. The lift allows user to put minimum pressure on hips and knees while standing as the seat pushes up and forward at a single push of the button.
TiLT® Toilet Incline Lift
The TiLT® Toilet Incline Lift is a one-of-a-kind toilet lift which allows those with limited mobility to use the bathroom with little to no assistance. It is a patented toileting aid by EZ- ACCESS that helps in lifting the body and allowing patients to use the bathroom with dignity and without any fear of falling. It is a safe and practical bathroom solution; lowers and lifts a person with a push of a button. It provides for a natural body movement by gently lifting the seat and pushing it forward.
The lightweight, durable and heavy-duty TiLT® Toilet Incline Lift allows any person weighing up to 325 lbs to use with ease. It comes with elongated or standard seat and is powered either by cordless rechargeable battery pack or with corded AC power. The complete recharged battery allows a person to use it for 20 cycles. And it is made in the USA!
- Ease of Installation – It is a lightweight unit which is easy to install in 15 minutes’ time frame.
- Non-Slippery Hand Grips: The Toilet Incline Lift comes with non-slippery handle covers which helps one to hold it safely when the seat moves upward and downward
- Compatible – The TiLT® Toilet Incline Lift comes in elongated and round styles and fits easily on multiple toilet bowls having height between 14 inches to 21 inches.
- Comfort and Balance – The lift easily accommodates users ranging in height between 5.2’’ to 6.4’’. The toilet lift is durable and can easily support weight up to 325 lbs.
- Better Stability – The TiLT® Toilet Incline Lift attaches with the bowl directly and moves the seat 7.5’’ up and forward ensuring optimal balance and positioning. Moreover, while standing the arms remain in a comfortable positioning angle and allows user to make a safe exit from the seat.
- Easy Transfer – The low angle of the toilet incline lift enables safe and smooth lateral transfers from transport chairs and mobility devices. In the down position, the arms remain at lower than seat position, hence safe slide board transfer is possible.
- Easy to Clean – The lift has a removable shield which is easy to clean.
|Product||TILT® Toilet Incline Lift||Battery Powered TILT® Toilet Incline Lift|
|Motor||120 VAC 60HZ||120 VDC|
|Cycle Time||Approx. 15-20 seconds to lift/lower||Approx. 15-20 seconds to lift/lower|
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs||325 lbs|
|Dimensions||24” W x 18” H x 24” D (Approx.)||24” W x 18” H x 24” D (Approx.)|
|Weight||34 lbs||37.5 lbs|
|Electrical||10' Power Cord||3' 4" Power Cord | 6' 5" Charging Cord|
|Frame Material / Finish||Powder Coated Steel||Powder Coated Steel|
|Warranty||2-year||2-year | 1 year on Battery|
The TiLT® Toilet Incline Lift comes with a 2-year limited warranty applicable to manufacturer’s components and parts. Warranty is non-transferrable.