SURELIFT Universal Slings
- Provides excellent patient comfort and security
- Reinforceed back for support
- Machine Washable
- Mesh - fabric
- two size option
Universal slings transfers patients from seated or lying positions. Also called ??divided legs slings??, the sling can lift people lying in supine positions too. Suitable for all and designed to make lifts from any position, the sling is preferred for making easy transfers.
Possible transfers are from bed to chair, bed to wheelchair, chair to chair, floor to bed, and chair to toilet. Universal slings are for residents partially or wholly dependent, bariatric, and or those non-weight bearing. People with limited head control also depend on the Universal sling for head support. A large opening at the base of the sling allows for use in washroom or commode. The waterproof material allows for bathing while in the sling.
Universal slings are fitted with four to six connection points and use 2, 4, or 6-point spreader bars.
- Promotes patient comfort and keeps them secure
- Supports patients with a reinforced back
- Non-mesh slings provide padding on legs and back
- Straps are height adjustable
- Ease of use
- Washable in any washing machine
- Position and safety enhanced with six-point connectivity
- Model - MS882- Medium -Fits Body Width-40.5"Body Length25.8",Weight Capacity: 400lb
- Model - M883 - Large -Fits Body Width:44.5",Body Length:24.75"Weight Capacity:400 LB