Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items which were not special orders within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (if you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)Special order items may only be returned at our discretion. We will not accept returns on merchandise that was opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC, or returned more than 30 days after delivery. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone or email and receive an RMA number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Golden Technologies PR-502 lift chairs
- Tracer IV Custom heavy-duty wheelchair
- Open-Box Items
- Opened Pedifix Products
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bath safety equipment (Excluding select Rehab Shower Commode Chairs)
- Bariatric Hospital Beds- No Refund if shipped or cancelled within 24 hours of order
Some products require a 25% restocking fee for returns. These include:
- Lift chairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Vehicle Lifts
- Custom lightweight wheelchairs
- Cushions and Backs
- Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
- Therapeutic Shoes
No returns will be accepted on 4-6 week lead time builder chairs. This includes, but is not limited
- any non-stock Brisa fabrics,
- Customer’s Own Material (COM) Fabrics
Mattresses must remain sealed in the original plastic to be returned. Any mattress that has been removed from its original plastic will be considered “used” and ineligible for return authorization.
Delivery appointments for residences must be requested at time of order; there is no charge for this.
I. Residential Curbside Delivery
• Product will be left in the driveway, as long as there are no steps.
• If there is no driveway, the driver is allowed to leave the product curbside.
• The customer is responsible for getting the product inside their home.
II. Residential Inside Delivery
Residential inside delivery requires the driver to move the product no further than across
the threshold of the front entrance to the residence, unless:
• there is any number of stairs leading to the front door;
• the door is not wide enough for the product to fit through while still in its box;
• the distance between the roadway and the entryway is unreasonably long.
If any of these limitations are present, a driver is allowed to leave product in front of the
front porch, on the ground-level porch, under a carport, in a garage, or as close to the
home as possible.
III. White Glove Delivery
We do realize that many end users products may be unequipped
for the unpacking and movement of our products; this is why we also offer White Glove
delivery. In a White Glove service, a White Glove agent will:
• Deliver the unit inside the customer’s home;
• Unpack the unit;
• Set it up in the room of their choice;
• Connect the power;
• Remove all packing debris.
During this type of delivery, there are certain terms and restrictions:
Before delivery, the customer must clear the space where the chair is to be set up,
as well as a path leading to it. Agent is not responsible for moving furniture.
If the agent must go up or down more than one flight of stairs, Golden must be
notified when the order is placed (additional fees may apply).
The determination of whether or not a residence is unsanitary is reserved to the
discretion of the White Glove agent.
White Glove deliveries take, on average, 3-12 business days from the date of
shipment. Guaranteed service must be requested at time of ordering.
The agent is required to give the customer a delivery window of four hours or less.
There is no product training involved with White Glove delivery.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Contact Us 1-803-926-2224