Back to Top
Power of Red, Nose Cutout Cup
Ideal for people who can??t tilt their heads with the Power of Red to increase Eating for Individuals with Alzhemier's and Dementia
Why do Alzheimer??s and Dementia patients need the Power of Red?
- Patients may have difficulty processing visual data such as the contrast between items.
- As symptoms worsen, motor skills become impaired, making it more difficult to hold and
- Proper nutrition can be difficult to maintain when there is a reduction in eating.
Why the Power of Red works for Alzheimer??s and Dementia Patients
- Bright red dinnerware shows the contrast between food and drinks, allowing the user to recognize them.
- Studies have shown an increase in eating and drinking by patients with Alzheimer??s and Dementia when utilizing red dinnerware.
- Products are designed to be used by people with decreased motor skills.
- Designed for Users Who Have Difficulty Tilting Their Head Back
- Shaped to Provide Room For Nose When Tilted Back
- 8 oz. Fluid Capacity
- Using Red Dinnerware has Shown to Increase Eating for Individuals with Alzhemier's and Dementia
Write Your Own Review