PILOT Stair Lift -Aviator
- Soft start/stop technology
- Compact design
- Adjustable armrest/seat height
- Folds 13" from the wall
- Four Color Options; Brown, Light brown, Ruby Red or Cream
- Can be used indoors or outdoor
- Optional Extended Track Length
- Optional Automatic Hinged Rail
Improve the quality of life by keeping mobility issues at bay with the Pilot Straight Stair Lift. The feature-rich Pilot Stairlift helps those with limited mobility to to get up and down stairs effortlessly. Take a seat on the stairlift and enjoy freedom to the fullest. Stylish and elegant, the Pilot Stairlift is available in three colors and equipped with advanced features like adjustable seat height and armrest. Soft start and stop technology aims at providing a smooth and quiet ride to users. The Stairlift's compact design seat folds to 13 from wall within seconds and allows other people to pass comfortably. One of the benefits of the Pilot Stairlift is that it converts from a left hand to a right hand stairlift within minutes. The diagnostic display provides real time information about the status and different functions of the lifts. Suitable to fit in any staircase having minimum 32 width, the battery-powered lifts also work smoothly in case of power loss.
Key Features of Pilot Straight Stair Lift
- The upholstery seat options available in three colors: red, brown and beige
- Supports weight up to 350 lbs
- Oversized armrest and footplate
- Complete interchangeable right-to-left setup in seconds
- Sturdy with compact design
- Lift speed: 18-25 feet per minute
- Noiseless operation with advance stop /start technology
- Adjustable seat height and armrest width
- Easy to install even on irregular stair treads
- Reprogrammable 2 remotes
- 24-volt system rechargeable batteries
- Rack and pinion drive method
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- 5 built-in safety sensors and safety devices like motor brake, swivel seat, safety switches and Retractable seat belt
|Weight Capacity: 350 Pounds / 300 Pounds with Optional automatic Hinged Rail|
Safety Devices: Overtravel prevention, Motor brake, key switch, retractable seat belt, armrest, and swivel seat safety switches.
|Motor: 950W, 24VDC|
Warranty: 5 Years on the motor gearbox and two Years on components
|Drive Method: Rack and Pinion|
Options: Automatic Hinged Rail, Extended Footplate (2")
Extended Seat Post (2") Extend Stair Brackets( 6")
DC Charger Extension (8')
|Incline Limits: 25-55 Degree|
|Charger: 115~230V AC, 50/60Hz|
Seat to Footrest height: 17 to 20"
Footrest to floor: 4"
Seat Depth: 16.36"
|Battery: 24VDC Rechargeable Batteries|
Wall or rail to the inside of seat: 3.3"
Wall or Rail to seat back: 1.18"
|Internal Arm Rest Width: 16"-20"|
Unit Measurements when folded or unfolded :
|Seat to Footplate height: 18.8"||Swivel Radius: 24"|
|Remote Controls: On Unit Rocker Switch and Two infrared remotes||Track Intrusion: 7.88"|
|Safety Sensors: 5 Safety sensors||Local Installation in Columbia, SC, and some surrounding areas. Travel distance to other areas in South Carolina will vary in price|