Shortly after Essie’s 90th birthday, her physical health started to decline - and daily tasks like standing from her couch, bed, and car became quite difficult.
At the time (1997) – there weren’t many tools to help Essie with these tasks; and in effort to help my grandmother age comfortably - I teamed up with my husband, Troy (a Rocket Scientist Engineer), and created a few “furniture-like” mobility aids to help Essie stand without ruining the comforting feeling of her home.
And for the first time in years – Essie felt confident in her mobility…
Now Essie had the confidence and support she needed to live independently; and she continued to live in her home 7-years longer than we ever expected.
Stander offers a products for Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room, Automobile, and Daily Living. Well built and easy to use products to keep everyone safe and staying independent.
Items 1-10 of 45
- Handy Bar$26.99
The Handy Bar is designed to assist in getting in and out of a car. Simply slide the handle on a door latch and you have a complete support and protection system. An added feature is a nose that serves as a windshield or window breaker. In addition, there is a seat belt cutter. The Handy Bar is an all-in-one solution for safety in cars.
- Promotes Safety – Protects falls and eases standing or sitting in cars
- Fits without vehicle modification – Simply slides in passenger or driver side of door latch without any vehicle modification
- Fits Perpendicularly – The non-slip ergonomic grip fits perpendicular in door latch
- Additional Advantage - Easily breaks glass and cuts seat belt during emergencies
Assist-A-Tray is designed to support sitting down or standing up from a recliner sofa. It has a sturdy ergonomic handle, a swivel tray, cup holder and utensil compartment.
- 360 Degrees Swivel Tray
- Fits in Chairs and Couches
- Height of Tray: 26”-32”
- Height of Handle: 34”-40”
- Base Adjustment: 20”-36”
- Weight Capacity of Tray: 30 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Handle: 250 lbs
- PT BedCane$95.00
The PT BedCane is a small handle designed to fit in beds of all kinds. The height adjusts from mattress base to top of handle. After installation, getting in and out of bed becomes easy.
- Height Adjustments 19.25” to 25.25”
- Handle Width: 6.5"
- Made of Steel Frame with Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Stable Bed Rail$89.00
The Stable Bed Rail has non-slip legs reaching to the ground for extra stability. The ergonomic cushion handle makes transfer in and out of bed easy.
- Fits 8″- 18″ mattress
- 4 pocket organizer Pouch
- Easy to assemble. No additional tools required
- Safety strap secures rail between mattress and bed frame
- Fits on any adjustable bed
- Handy Handle$19.99
The Handy Handle provides an easier grip and better leverage while helping someone stand from a couch, car, bed, or toilet. It's ergonomic design provides a comfortable grip and eliminates awkward grabbing or arm pulling.
- Efficient: Requires less energy to stand
- Ergonomic: Non-slip grip
- Portable: Take with you anywhere
- The Curve Grab Bar$141.00
The Curve Grab Bar makes it easy to stand from the toilet. The 4-Hand-Grips make it easy to climb to a standing position – and the grab bar can be pivoted out of the way when not in use. It's space-saving design blends in with the look and feel of your bathroom; and like all of our products, it comes with a lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
- Protects against falls and makes standing or sitting easy.
- Can be pivoted to the position most convenient for the user.
- Horizontal Bar provides extra stability.
- Pivots and locks against the wall when not in use.
- Security Pole$179.00
The Security Pole assists the disabled to rise up or sit down. It is tension mounted without the need of screws or bolts. Fits in any room and increases mobility level.
- Non-permanent tension mounted pole
- Fits as bathroom grab bar, bedside support, chair standing support
- Adjustable, fits ceilings 7-10 feet
- Supports 300 lbs weight
- Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar$229.00
The Security Pole Curve Grab Bar is designed to install in any room; that can be a bathroom, living room bedroom, den or kitchen.
- Supports sitting to standing position
- Prevents fall during stepping in and out of shower
- Installs anywhere in home
- Fits near couch, chair, bed, or between toilet and the shower
- Tension mounted design installs in minutes.
Items 1-10 of 45