Graham - Field
GF Health Products, Inc. ("Graham-Field") is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical products in the health care industry. Graham-Field offers a wide array of over 50,000 items used in hospitals, extended care facilities, clinics and for people being cared for at home.
Graham-Field’s well known brand names include Everest & Jennings® Wheelchairs; Lumex® Patient Aids and Healthcare Seating; Basic American Medical Products® Beds and Furnishings; Hausted® Surgical Stretchers and Chairs; John Bunn® Respiratory Products; Labtron® Diagnostic Equipment; Grafco® Medical-Surgical Products; Intensa™ Medical and Laboratory Furniture; and Lumiscope® Consumer Diagnostics.
Graham-Field’s products and services have been designed to enhance the quality of life of the people that use our products and those that care for them. Our Made in USA Strategy continues to increase the number of products manufactured in the United States to provide customers with more choices and faster delivery times.
Graham-Field is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with manufacturing facilities located in Doraville, GA, Warwick, RI and Fond-du-Lac, WI. To provide timely delivery, distribution facilities are located in Doraville, GA, Edison, NJ, Hazelwood, MO, Fond-du-Lac, WI, High Point, NC and Pico Rivera, CA.
Items 1-10 of 2826
- Stocked First Aid Kit - 50 Person$69.99
- Patriot LX SEMI-Electric Homecare Bed$1,095.00
- Patriot LX Full-Electric Homecare Bed$1,295.00
Product Features- For Patriot LX Fully Electric
- Powerful DC motors for effortless height adjustment
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant
- 350lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories
- Head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 5-Year Warranty
BED MIGHT BE OUT OF STOCK - PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM 803-926-2224Learn More
- Gold Care Foam Mattress 419 Series$345.00
Gold Care Foam Mattress - 419 Series Model - 41980-1633
- Four separate anatomically matched support zones enchance patient comfort
- Zippered, Breathable top cover with reduce shearing
- Fluid resistant, Anti-static and non- allergenice
- Easy to Clean
- Made in the USA
Items 1-10 of 2826