Learn the EZ-ACCESS Story
Driven by our commitment to enrich lives by providing access to life beyond barriers, EZ- ACCESS®, a division of Homecare Products Inc., was founded in 1984 by Glenda Everard and her daughter, Deanne Sandvold. In 1988, son Don Everard joined the family business, bringing with him marketing expertise. This trio was the driving force behind the expansion of the ramp market, having pioneered the industry through the marketing and manufacturing of EZ-ACCESS portable wheelchair ramps.
Today, we are embarking on a new journey with the goal of becoming “all about accessibility” in the residential, commercial, industrial, and recreational industries. Our signature products will now be joined by patient lifts, toilet lifts, door openers, and more to create a complete line of access products.
EZ-ACCESS operates out of two locations. Headquarters and West Coast manufacturing are located in Algona, Washington, 15 miles south of Seattle and East Coast manufacturing is located in Morganfield, Kentucky, where the company reinforces its family-based philosophy with customers, employees and community alike. The two manufacturing facilities enable faster and less expensive deliveries across the nation to all their customers.
- Trifold Advantage Series Wheelchair Ramp
The SUITCASE® TRIFOLD® AS Ramp has a unique 3-fold design that allows for ultimate portability when longer ramp lengths are needed. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as one unit, or can be quickly separated into two individual sections. Offered in sizes ranging from 5 to 10 feet in length and is ideal for raised landings, steps, or larger vehicles. Made from aircraft-quality aluminum, this ramp features an applied, slip-resistant surface and self-adjusting bottom transition plates for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Explore the options, specifications, and features of the SUITCASE Trifold AS Ramp to see if it meets your needs for accessibility.Learn More
- Platform Safety Pan Weather Guard
Platform Safety Pan Weather Guard
Made of durable synthetic rubber, the weather guard helps protect the base of the PASSPORT from the outdoor elements and keeps the Safety Pan free of debris. Installs quickly by simply clipping onto the Safety Pan.Learn More
- PASSPORT® Vertical Platform Lift$5,295.00
When surrounding space is limited or higher rises are present, the PASSPORT® Vertical Platform Lift is the ideal home access solution for any difficult porch, deck or other raised entry.
- Made in the USA and carries a two-year warranty.
- Lightest VPL on the Market
- All- Aluminum structure
- 52" and 72" lifting heights with straight, turn, or dual access Platforms
- 750 LB. Weight Capacity
- ETL Certified- independently tested and approved for product safety.
- TiLT® Toilet Incline Lift$795.00
- Easy Installation: This lightweight unit, weighing just 34 pounds, can be installed in as little as 15 minutes.
- Hand Grips: Handles feature non-slip covers, allowing you to maintain a secure grip while the seat raises and lowers.
- Compatible with Multiple Toilet Bowls: Available in round and elongated styles and fits bowl heights ranging from 14" to 21".
- Fits a Variety of Users: Accommodates individuals ranging in height from 5'2" to 6'4" and supports up to 325 pounds.
- Increased Stability: The unit attaches directly to the bowl and allows you to move 7½” forward, which positions your shoulders over your feet for optimal balance and positioning. Additionally, arms remain at an ideal positioning angle, which keeps elbows slightly bent to maximize ideal strength in order to exit the seat.
- Easy Cleaning: Assembly is protected by a plastic shield, which can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Easy Transfers: The low angle of the unit allows for easier lateral transfers from mobility devices, transport chairs, etc. In the down position, the arms are lower than the seat for slide board transfers.
- Made in the USA and carries a two-year warranty.
- SUITCASE® Singlefold Ramp
This portable ramp, with its single-fold design, sets up quickly and is ideal for scooters and wheelchairs. Made of lightweight aluminum with an easy-to-carry design, the SUITCASE Singlefold Ramp is fitted with ergonomically-designed handles and a full-length hinge for additional strength and stability. Designed for high traffic use, this durable ramp is available in 2’ to 8’ lengths and features an extruded slip-resistant tread for superior traction. Browse through the tabs below to learn more.Learn More
- Passport Wireless Remote
Make use of the Vertical Platform Lift even easier with our wireless key fob transmitter, which allows you to operate your PASSPORT from nearby locations, such as inside your house or vehicle. To provide you all the versatility and coverage you need, the Wireless Remote and the Call/Send Control option can be used togetherLearn More
- Top Landing Gate
Used to control the access between the PASSPORT and your upper landing, porch, or deck. The Top Landing Gate features a mechanical interlocking latch with magnetic reed switch to help keep you protected from accidental injury by preventing improper operation of the lift. The Top Landing Gate is available in configurations with the hinges on either the left or right. May be required by your local building codes.Learn More
- Passport Platform Safety Rail
The PASSPORT Platform Safety Rail provides additional stability while standing on the PASSPORT Vertical Platform Lift. When used with a Straight Platform, the Safety Rail can be installed on either the front or rear platform guard wall. When used with our 90° Turn Platform, the Platform Safety Rail must be installed on the rear guard wall.Learn More