MK Battery 12V 12 AH Sealed Lead Acid, Pair
- Premium AGM sealed battery product
- Use the manufacturer's automatic charger for all routine charging
- Travel & Ship Easily MK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved
When you think quality Deep Cycle batteries, think of MK Battery. Their premium AGM sealed battery products have been the number one choice for years by the leading wheelchair and scooter manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK AGM is the standard.
- Travel & Ship Easily MK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved.
Call 803-926-2224 for help with battery selection - These batteries work with Pride Go Go Standard Battery Pack, Golden Buzz Around and other small Travel Scooters
Q:How often should I charge?:
Charge daily. This applies to anyone who actually uses his or her equipment outside of the home.
Always be sure to charge before an outing and always after active use. The ideal recharge point is about 50% on a scooter or wheelchair gauge.
Q:How do I charge my MK Batteries correctly?:
To properly charge your mobility battery, follow these simple procedure
- Use the manufacturer's automatic charger for all routine charging.
- Never use an automotive or wet-type charger on gel/sealed batteries. (They'll quickly ruin your battery).
- Never run your battery completely flat.
- Don't "top off" the battery with frequent charging.
Q:How should a battery be stored?:
Always store your batteries FULLY CHARGED.
- Check all batteries once a month and recharge as needed.
- Wet batteries can hold their charge up to 3 months.
- Sealed batteries can hold a charge for up to 6 months.
- When storing a chair or scooter for more than 2 weeks, charge the batteries and then disconnect them.
- Avoid hot and cold extremes when storing.
What is the proper way to store batteries for the Winter?:
Store batteries fully charged.
A:Store batteries fully charged. Check them once a month and recharge as needed. Sealed batteries can hold their charge from 6 to 12 months. Remember, if storing your chair for longer than a couple of weeks, it??s best to charge the batteries and then disconnect them.