PR766 Relaxer Lift Recliner
- Patented MaxiComfort Positioning
- Programmable AutoDrive Hand Control
- Extra Pocket
- Made in the USA
- Ships Quick in Hazelnut, Sterling , & Ultra Brisa
MaxiComfort Relaxer Lift Recliner
PR766 Relaxer Lift Recliner
The Relaxer is the original power lift chair recliner featuring our patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology standard! The Relaxer model is a true customer favorite, now with a design refresh with modern, well-appointed features like super plush rounded armrests, an adjustable three-pillow waterfall back, an updated pocket style, and an extra wide chaise pad for better lower leg support. Every MaxiComfort chair comes standard with our exclusive AutoDrive 3.0 hand control to make reclining the chair into your favorite position a breeze!
Product Overview and Description of the New PR766 Relaxer Lift Chair
- Soft and Luxurious three-pillow waterfall back
- Adjustable back pillos that can be easily adjusted for the percet level of support
- Plush, rounded armrests
- Full chaise pad for lower body and leg support
- Maxicomfort ultimate Recline Technology
- AutoDrive 3.0 hand control, with four programmable memory buttons
- Overall Width: 36"
- Overall Height: 43.5"
- Width Between Arms: 20.5"
- Distance Required From Wall Reclined: 27"
- Seat Depth: 20.5"
- Seat to Top of Back : 28.5"
- Seat to Top of Arm 5"
- Floor to Top of Seat 20"
Additional Available Features
- Footrest Extension ( will delay shipping of 8 to 9 weeks ) - Extends footrest 3-5" when fully reclined
- Heat and Massage ( will delay shipping 8 to 9 weeks)
- two different massage zones: One across the lumbar ( Lower Back) and on in the seat
- Four Massage motors provide relief to stiff, tired and strained muscles
- 15 and 30 minute massage timers
- Massage is a wave or pulse setting, Also independent adjustable massage intensity and speed setting
- Heat is independent 30 minute heat timer
- Soothe back muscles with our warming heat system ( low or high heat settings)
Specifications for the PR766 Maxicomfort Relaxer
|Weight Capacity||375 LBS|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||Yes|
|Back Type||3 Pillow|
|Head Rest Cover||No|
|Battery Back Up||Yes|
|Width Between Arms||20.5”|
|Floor to Top of Seat||20”|
|Seat to Top of Back||28.5”|
|Seat to Top of Arm||5”|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||26"|
|Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest||44”|
|Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame,Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||Yes|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||Yes|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.|
|Hand Control Routing||Inside Arm|
|Extra Pocket Option Available||Standard|
|Heat & Massage Option Available||Yes|
|Articulating Headrest Option Available||No|
|Adjustable Lumbar Option Available||No|
|Auto Flex Option Available||Yes|
|Straight Lift Option Available||Yes|
|Foot rest Extension Option Available||Yes|
|USB charging port||No|
GOLDEN, warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at Golden’s option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years. The Capri and Monarch are limited to six months subsidized labor. GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
THREE YEAR ELECTRICAL PARTS WARRANTY GOLDEN, warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. The Monarch chair has electrical parts warranty of 2 years. The Capri is limited to 1 year electrical parts warranty. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models except Capri and Monarch, which are limited to 6 months. GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay cost for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
Configure MaxiComfort Relaxer Lift Recliner