Height Adjustable Hand Bed Rail for Home Beds
- Designed to prevent falls by helping the user to get out of the bed without using a nightstand or other furniture
- Adjustable height to meet the need of almost any home bed
- Will fit any size (twin, double, queen, king) bed with extendable bar that slips between the mattress and box spring
- Includes strap that secures it to the other side of the bed and prevents movement of the rail
- Will support up to 300lbs.
The Endurance Hand Bed Rail is designed to help users get in and out of bed. Unit includes a securing strap to attach rail to bed frame. Height adjustable at insert point from 17" to 21" with a 20" wide, non-slip hand grip. Will break down for travel and will fit in most large suitcases. Easy to install between mattress and box spring with tool free assembly. Will fit most beds and extends 3' under mattress with non-slip foam sleeves to keep it in place. WARNING: The Endurance Hand Bed Rail is not intended or designed to ensure that the user is confined to bed. If the user is at risk to roll out of bed, a hospital style bed rail should be used. The Endurance Hand Bed Rail is designed to help the user get in and out of bed safely. SPECIFICATIONS: User Weight Limit: 300 lbs.