Full-Body Mesh Sling, Med
Full-Body Mesh Sling
- Three size option: Medium, Large, & XXL (600 LB)
- Quick draining and drying
- full head and neck support
- 450lb Weight capacity
- Quick draining/drying mesh fabric offers full head and neck support
- For use with 4-point spreader option
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0621
- Made in U.S.A.
- Latex free
Full Body Slings are easiest sling to use while transferring a resident from a supine position ( laying on ones' back). It can be used for transfers from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, or from the floor to a bed. This sling style offers total head, neck, and thigh support. Full body slings should be used for residents who are totally or partially dependent, non- weight bearing, bariatric, or for those who have limited head control.
The Full Body Slings come in different fabrics and optional comoode opening. Solid Fabric slings should no be left under the resident for extended periods of time, as the fabric can retain body heat. Full body slings have four connection points and can be used with 2,4, or 6 point spreader bars.