Flex-A-Bed Premier Hi Lo Bed
Flex a Bed Hi Low Adjustable Bed Series
Need the vertical adjustment of a hospital bed but want the comfort and size of luxurious home mattress ?
- Base can be raised and lowered vertical
- Adjustable head and feet angles
- Many mattress options
- Twin, Full, Queen, or Split King
- Length Options 74,80, or 84"
- 400 Weight Capacity or 700 with Evenly Distributed Weight ( Two People )
Hi- Low Adjustable Bed - Luxury
Hi-low adjustable bed helps with transitions or transfering easier. The Hi-low bed, is perfect alternative solution for luxury. The Hi-low bed will give you a home feel compared to some hospital beds. The Hi-low bed is perfect for assisted living environment. The bed can be order many different ways. The Hi-low bed comes with a five-year limited warranty, one-touch wireless remote or wired. The Hi low bed motors are whisper- quiet and has optional upgrade to include dual timed massage. The bed will have retainer cover for the footof the bed, locking casters that can be removed to lower the bed. Optional fold down side rails with covers. The Mattress can be order either soft, medium or firm. The mattress are also available in Low profile ( This will help to lower bed height) , gel-infused memory foam, memory foam, latex, or combination innerspring/ memory foam. The bed is mad in the U.S.A.
Hi-low bed is available in twin, full, queen and dual king with length options 74,80, or 84 inch length.
Weight Capacity for Flex A Bed Hi Low - 400 Pounds but can hold up to 700 pounds with Two people.
How Hi-Low Works and Benefit to the user or caretaker
- Ease onto the bed with both feet on the floor- Flexabed Hi - Low can be lowered to a height that allows easy transfer in and out of the bed. Optional side rails can be added that also serve as a lift assist during transfer. Fully Raise the head section of the bed with your remote ( Wired or Wireless) during transfer wich allows the occupant to swing their legs in or out of the bed without having to support the weight of their torso.
- Raise the bed vertically with the touch of a button - being able to raise or lower the bed vertically allows the user to adjust the bed to a height that makes transfer in or out of the bed easiest on them . For users who have a caretaker, a Hi- Low bed allows the caretaker to adjust the bed vertically to a comfortable working height to assist the occupant with feeding, changing, adjustment, ETC.
- Find the most comfotable position for you- Raise or lower your head and deet with our whisper quiet dual motor technology and activate the optional dual timed massage featuring wave and pulse technology at your back and legs. Relax and Enjoy - Massage/ Vibration is upgrade
Hi- Low Bed Heights with Mattress
|Height Fully Lowered||With Leg Pads||With Casters|
|Floor to Top of Foundation ( No Mattress)||11"||13.25"|
|Floor to Top of Low Profile Mattress||16.5"||18.75"|
|Floor to Top of Quilted Top Mattress||20-5/8"||22-7/8"|
|Floor to Top of Gel/ Memory Foam Mattress||21"||23.25"|
|Height Fully Raised||With Leg Pads||With Casters|
|Floor to Top of Foundation ( No Mattress||18.5"||20.75"|
|Floor to Top of Low Profile Mattress||24"||26.25"|
|Floor to Top of Quilted Top Mattress||28-1/8"||30-3/8"|
|Floor to Top of Gel/ Memory Foam Mattress||28.5"||30.75"|
How to order
What type of Mattress would you prefer?
- Gel Memory Foam: - Gel- infused creates a cooler surface - 100 % gel - infused foam to wick heat away from body.
- Memory Foam: - foam cradles every curve and pressure point on your body - combines visco memory foam layer with polyurethan foam core.
- Innerspring/ Memory Foam Combo: combine the traditional support of innerspring with luxury top memory foam.
- Latex: - Natural latex provides the soft feel and dynamic support - 100 % natural rubber latex core constructed with a talalay latex and polyurethane foam core.
- Low Profile:- Low profile mattress reduces overall bed height by inches - high density polyurethan foam core.
- Deluxe Innerspring: Traditional innerspring mattress option soft, medium, or firm - high density comfort-layer constructed of a polyurethan foam pad
- Side Rails - Rails are not designed to support you while getting in and out of bed, but can provide added security while you sleep. They easily fold away when not in use and each bed can support up to four side rails.
- Side Rail Covers- creates attractive finished look of your bed while cushioning the rail. They feature a large pocket for storing your bed controller, magazines or more
- Optional Wired or Wireless remote
- Optional Massage no heat
We offer Free Curbside Delivery or White Glove Delivery with options -
- White Glove Delivery will bring the bed into the home and setup. White Glove Delivery with moving the bed inside the home
- White Glove Delivery with move Mattress
- White Glove Delivery with Move and dispose mattress
White Glove Delivery will set-up and remove packaging. Delivery personnel will not move or disassemble a bed frame or other furniture items. They also only dispose existing Box spring and mattress only