EZ Adjust Bed Rail
World's Most Versatile Bed Rail
- Bed Rail: Adjustable length for use as a fall prevention bed rail or a bedside handle
- Adjustable: Bed rail easily adjusts from 26" to 34" to 42"
- Collapsible: Rail folds down to side of the bed
- Reversible: Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Dual Safety Strap: Secures to bed frame with included safety strap
- Half + Full Size Bed Rail - Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
- Hide-Away - Fold bed rail down and out of the way when not in use.
- Easy Installation - No tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Keeps handy items close by.
- Safety Strap - Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Universal Height - Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied for any reason we will fix or replace your product.
Adjustable- 180 Degree Pivots Down,Release the 2 round knobs from their locked position in order for the rail to fold completely to the side of your bed, ensure there is at least 14" of clearance between the floor and the top of your box spring.
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, the EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of a kind! It is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation; allowing you to have a "half" bed rail to help you get out of bed and full-sized bed rail at night for maximum fall protection.
How much weight does it support?
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail supports up to 300 lbs!
Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, we include pouches with all of our bed rails to keep you safe against entrapment. This handy organizer pouch also allows you to keep handy items close by.
Can it fold down when not in use?
Yes, simply pull the side pins and drop the bedrail to the side after use. This is especially useful when it comes time to make the bed or transferring out of bed.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
No, for more convenient travel bed rails check out the Bedside Econorail, Bed Rail Advantage, or Metro Travel Bed Rail.
Does it have a transfer handle?
No, but if you're seeking a transfer for an extra helping hand in transferring to a wheelchair, walker or getting out of bed check out the Mobility Bed Rail.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes and no additional tools are required.
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a "Safety Strap" to secure to any bed frame keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, it works on any adjustable bed!
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.
What is the warranty?
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.