The Ez-Access Passport Vertical Platform Lift solves the challenges of easy access for individuals having limited mobility. The lift is an ideal solution for transferring an individual person to porch, difficult pathway or platform. Made from high quality aluminum, it is the lightest residential platform lift available on the market today. Equipped with Plug-N-Play wiring technology, the PASSPORT Vertical Platform Lift is EL certified. Having the capacity to hold 750 pounds of weight, the aluminum backed lift is 300 times lighter than steel made lifts.
Ez-Access Passport Vertical Platform Lift
If you are using a wheelchair, then you often face problems in accessing porch, deck or elevated platforms that are high up to 8 feet. But not anymore. With Ez Access Passport Vertical Platform Lift, you can easily access any difficult platform with this lift that will raise the platform up and become like a wheelchair ramp for your mobility assistive device.
The Ez Access Passport Vertical Platform Lift is rated as one of the lightest residential platform lifts available in the market today. It weighs less than 400 pounds and features a pre-wired platform lift tower as well as a gate that is easy to install. The lift supports aluminum construction and is 300 times lighter than steel counterparts. It is even easy to assemble by professional technicians and once installed, ready to use instantly. The highlighting feature of the vertical platform lift is it is equipped with a top landing gate with magnetic reed switch and mechanical interlocking. This prevents the chances of any accidental injury and allows a safe transition from one platform to another. It is not wrong to conclude that using the lift is an excellent option for wheelchair users to access those areas that are tight and difficult to access with wheelchairs.
Distinguished Product Features:
- Safety – Operational in upward direction, the lift is well-fitted with an undercarriage platform safety pan obstruction detector. The detector detects any obstruction easily and stops the lift by putting less than 15 pounds of pressure.
- Lightweight Design – The PASSPORT Vertical Platform Lift promotes the lightweight design facilitating easy transport and installation tasks.
- Diagnostics – The LED lights on the control box ensure high visibility for troubleshooting purposes.
- Control Box – Multi-positional control box operates with keypad and it features low pressure, large and mushroom head control switches including the emergency stop switch.
- Universal Access – Entry ramp (24 inch) is self-actuating and easy to assemble. Entry/exit is on either side of the platform. As a safety measure, the ramp folds upward for preventing the chances of accident.
- Adaptable Unit – For meeting varied requirements of individuals, the lifts are configured with multiple lifting heights and platform.
- Plug-N-Play wiring technology – The gate as well as the platform tower are prewired with water proof and anti-corrode automotive style connectors. The wiring technology makes the lift easy to use and further eases the installation task of technicians. It also requires low maintenance. The installer can easily plug-in the electrical components of the lift and use them on an instant basis due to the pre-wiring technology of the residential platform lift gate and tower.
- Lightest Platform Unit – Made from high quality aluminum, the PASSPORT Vertical Platform lift is the lightest residential platform lift weighing less than 400 pounds.
- DC Powered – The DC powered lift easily completes 30 cycles on the go when it is fully loaded.
Tested as well as approved by the National Accredited Testing Laboratory, The Ez Access PASSPORT platform vertical lift stands strong on the safety and regulatory standards throughout North America. The lift is ETL certified and validates the third-party inspection, certification and testing and comes with a two-year warranty.
|Tower Weight:||216 lbs (98 kg)||216 lbs (98 kg)||247 lbs (112 kg)||247 lbs (112 kg)|
|Platform Weight:||168 lbs (76 kg)||160 lbs (73 kg)||168 lbs (76 kg)||160 lbs (73 kg)|
|Net Weight:||384 lbs (175 kg)||376 lbs (171 kg)||415 lbs (189 kg)||407 lbs (185 kg)|
|Tower Height With Legs:||76-1/8" (1931 mm)||76-1/8" (1931 mm)||96-1/8" (2439 mm)||96-1/8” (2439 mm)|
|Tower Width With Legs:||33-3/8" (84 cm)||33-3/8" (84 cm)||33-3/8" (84 cm)||33-3/8” (84 cm)|
|Height At Maximum Travel:||97-9/16" (2464 mm)||97-9/16" (2464 mm)||117.75" (2997 mm)||117.75” (2997 mm)|
|Platform "Usable" Size:||50.75" x 36" (1289 mm x 914 mm)||59.75" x 36" (1518 mm x 914 mm)||50.75" x 36" (1289 mm x 914 mm)||59.75" x 36" (1518 mm x 914 mm)|
|Footprint (Ramp Deployed): |
See Dimensions Section Also
|76" x 56" (1930 mm x 1422 mm)||89" x 56" (2261 mm x 1422 mm)||76" x 56" (1930 mm x 1422 mm)||89" x 56" (2261 mm x 1422 mm)|
|Lifting Height:||52" (1231 mm)landing-to-landing||52" (1231 mm) landing-to-landing||72" (1828.8 mm) landing-to-landing||72" (1828.8 mm) landing-to-landing|
Configure Ez-Access Passport Vertical Platform Lift