DigiO2 Finger Pulse Oximeter, Black
OUT OF STOCK
The John Bunn DigiO2Finger Pulse Oximeter is an ideal medical device for measuring pulse rate value, pulse oxygen saturation value (SpO2) and blood perfusion index or pulse strength. The medical unit combines monitor and sensor to get fast and accurate measurements. It is easy to operate by pediatric or adult patients having fingers measuring .39-.87 thickness. The compact design, multi-directional and bar-graph display make it ideal to use in clinical and home settings. The DigiO2 Finger Pulse Oximeter machine comes with 1 lanyard, 1 pouch, 1 user manual and 2 ??AAA alkaline batteries.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight and fits easily in pockets
- It provides fast and accurate measurement of SpO2, pulse strength and pulse rate
- It has large LED color display providing clear and easy-to-read measurements
- It is Multi-directional with bar graph display
- It supports single button operation
- It has Automatic power off button after 8 seconds of non-operation
- Low battery audible and visual alarm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: 25 to 250 bpm ñ 2bpm
- Perfusion Index: 0.2% to 2% ñ 0.1%, 2% to 10% ñ 1% and 10% to 20% ñ 2%
- Clean the machine with soft and clean cloth
- Do not immerse or wash the machine with any liquid
The DigiO2 Finger Pulse Oximeter comes with limited 1-year warranty. The warranty is non-transferrable and does not cover neglect or mishandling.