Composite Overbed Table, Non-Tilt
Composite Overbed Table
- Easy to clean
- Height Adjusts between 28.3" to 41.7"
- Four rolling wheels ( two locking casters)
- Supports up to 50 Lbs for weight
The Composite Overbed Table Non-Tilt table is a portable table allowing people to eat while remaining in the bed. It has a molded composite top, which does not get cracked or peel over time. Moreover, the molded composite top is impermeable to moisture and easy to clean with a wet cotton cloth. The Composite Overbed Table Non-Tilt grey hammer tone comes with an ??H"base which is durable and looks aesthetically appealing. The table supports twin-wheel swivel casters which ensure smooth movement from one place to another. The table supports weight up to 50 lbs adequately, when evenly distributed.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to assemble with non-tilt feature
- Chrome Plated Hammertone with ??H"base
- Height is adjustable in between 28.3 to 41.7
- Unlike a wooden table top, composite top will not crack or peel with time
- Supported with two sets of Twin-wheel swivel casters that ensure smooth rolling action with locking and non-locking feature
- Great to use both at home or hospital
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Weigh Support Capacity: 50 lbs