WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furnitureSKU
The Golden Buzzaround Extreme 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter -
- is one of the best mobility travel scooters today.
- has highly advanced features and maneuverability.
- has a driving range of 18 miles.,
- features easy disassembly into 4 lightweight pieces.
- has solid tires with high ground clearance,
- comes with Comfort Spring Suspension Technology
- is safe for evening with LED headlights and tail lights.
- supports weight up to 350 lbs.
Black projected soft ships week of July 11th
Blue prejected soft ships week of June 13th
Golden Buzzaround Extreme 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
The Golden Buzzaround Extreme 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is a highly portable and lightweight scooter with all the great benefits of a full-size scooter. Designed to take comfort to a new level, the scooter comes with two powerful U1 batteries offering a driving range of 18 miles on a single charge and a top speed of 5 mph. The powerful battery makes it one of the longest-lasting and fastest mobility scooters in the market today. Some of the key features of the Golden Buzzaround Extreme mobility scooter are:
- Greater Degree of Comfort - Golden Buzzaround Extreme 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter features padded, plush and height-adjustable seat with ample legroom space. The stadium style seat features flip-back armrests which help limited mobility people to get on and off the scooter with ease. The seat folds making the vehicle is easy to store and transport.
- Highly Portable - Golden Buzzaround Extreme 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is a full-size scooter yet it disassembles like a travel scooter in just 4 easy steps. The scooter gets disassembled into lightweight pieces which are easy to store in vans, trucks and SUV’s. Because of this, the mobility scooter is categorized as a highly portable scooter.
- Smooth Ride Indoor & Outdoors – Designed to offer a comfortable ride, the 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter has 9’’ solid tires with ground clearance of 4 inches. These mobility scooters are easy to maneuver in narrows pathways as they have tight turning radius of 42’’. The Golden Buzzaround Extreme 3-wheel has outstanding performance in the home.
Some other standard features of Golden Buzzaround Extreme 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter are:
- Weight support capacity: 350 lbs
- Comfort Spring Suspension avoids jerks and ensures a smooth ride
- Standard Ultra Bright LED Headlight and taillight
- Charging port below the control panel
- Two interchangeable shroud panels in red and blue color
- Front and rear suspension
- Electro-mechanical brakes
- Charger off-board
- Larger 90 AMP controller
- Full size scooter yet portable
- Tiller-mounted removable storage basket
- Ergonomic handles on delta tiller for better grip
- Foldable, comfortable and swivel seat
What are my Shipping Options?
- Free Curbside Delivery - Standard delivery to the curb. The freight company will call you directly to schedule a delivery time.
- Inside Delivery - Delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside your home on ground level only. The Carrier will call you directly to schedule a delivery time.
- White Glove Delivery - is our premium delivery services (could add 7-10 Business days to your order) a schedule appointment will be made, and the scooter will be delivered to you. We will unpack your product and inspect for shipping damage, set up the product, install any accessories you ordered, provide a product demonstration and remove all packaging materials.
Specifications for the Buzzaround EX 4-Wheel
|Weight Capacity||350 LBS|
|Maximum Speed||5 MPH|
|Operating Range||18 MILES|
|Ground Clearance Under Deck||4 INCHES|
|Turning Radius||40.5 INCHES|
|Type Batteries||2-U1 USA MADE BATTERIES|
|Colors||RED/BLUE Standard but we offer other colors|
|Electronic Speed Control||YES|
|Charger||Off-board 24volt 3.5 AH Smart charger|
|Height (ground to top seat back)||35-37 INCHES|
|Ground to Top of Seat||22.75-24.75 INCHES|
|Ground to Top of Deck||6.75 INCHES|
|Deck to Top of Seat||16-18 INCHES|
|Number of Seat Height Positions||3 Positions|
|Size of Increments||1.0 INCHES|
|Front Axle to Rear Axle||34.7 INCHES|
|Weight of Unit: (assembled)||154 LBS|
|Front Half||46 LBS|
|Rear Half||36 LBS|
|Seat with Arms||23 LBS|
|Batteries||24 LBS/ Pack x 2|
|Tires:||Black non scuff|
|Standard Tires||Solid, low profile|
|Rear Anti-Tip Wheels||2 INCHES|
|Standard Seat:||Stadium Style Width 18" X 16" Depth|
|Optional Seat:||Stadium Style Width 20" X 28" Depth|
|Drive Train||2 Year Warranty|
|Electronics||2 Year Warranty|
|Batteries||1 Year Warranty|
Affordable Medical Equipment offers following warranty with Golden Buzzaround Extreme 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter:
- One-year warranty for bushings, bearings, seat swivel mechanism, rubber components, armrest and plastic components
- Two-year guarantee with electronic controller, battery charger, dash assembly, potentiometer assembly and motor/brake assembly
- Limited Lifetime guarantee for frame welds, steel frame, tiller frame, front fork and seat post
- Normal wear and tear issues are not covered. Warranties are no-transferrable.
How often should I charge my battery?
For daily use of your scooters, your batteries should be fully charged. We recommend that you plug the battery into the charger at the end of a day’s use and allow 6 to 8 hours to fully charge. More information can be found in your scooter’s Owner’s Manual.
The green LED light on my scooter’s control panel is flashing. What does that mean?
When the LED light on the control panel flashes, that means there is some type of a malfunction with your scooter. It could be as simple as the scooter being in Freewheel Mode, where it can be pushed instead of driven, or it could be something more complex. The lights flash in a sequence and the flashes should be counted. Then you can refer to your Owner’s Manual, or under-carpet Troubleshooting Guide if your scooter is equipped with one, to determine the cause of the malfunction.
I do a lot of gardening and would like to pull a cart behind my scooter through my yard. Is this recommended?
Unfortunately, scooters are not designed for this type of use. Scooters are designed to transport one individual and their personal items, not to exceed the weight capacity of the scooter. It is not recommended to pull a cart or some other type of cargo.
Configure Golden Buzzaround Extreme 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter