Top Benefits of Riding Your Mobility Scooter
We are already living in the future! We no longer think and act using traditional concepts, we no longer rely on traditional thinking. In all aspects, technology has revolutionized our lives, whether it is through breakthrough medicines, renewable energy, or a high-capacity electric scooter. You may have already seen a battery-operated scooter zipping around your neighborhood. When it comes to functionality, they more than exceed expectations.
As the number of electric scooter users increases over time, so do the benefits they offer. We all know their excellent features, cost-effectiveness, and eco-friendly nature, but have you considered the other benefits they offer?
So, below are enlisted the top benefits of electric scooters-
Maintains Body Balance
“If you have trouble walking for extended periods of time, have trouble managing a walker or cane…. a scooter may be for you” - Living Well Health Magazine. When you are riding an e-scooter it will help you balance your body with minimal effort. Body balance is extremely important in terms of the ease in which you are moving about. Better body balance is equal to extra mobility skills. Riding an e-scooter will be great when it comes to improving your sense of balance. In some cases, this may prove to be incredibly beneficial for those who experience dizziness or vertigo.
Improved Mobility for People with Disability or Health Issues
Electric scooters have received worldwide appreciation for the increased mobility they offer to those with health issues. In certain countries where electric scooters are a preferred mode to commute, they have been a great replacement for cars for people who have disabilities that prevent them from driving. “Benefitting from improved design and image as well as a decrease in usage stigma, mobility scooters have become an increasingly popular mobility aid.” – National Institutes of Health. When walking is not possible and public transport can be difficult, an increasing number of people are opting for an electric scooter for the health benefits and convenience it offers. Individuals who suffer from constant joint pain, such as rheumatoid arthritis, may also benefit from using the scooter.” – VeryWellHealth magazine.
Gives You Freedom
A world of possibilities has opened to those who are less able. “Most users feel their scooter has had a positive impact upon their lives.” - National Institutes of Health. Being on your mobility scooter will give you a new perspective on life. Once you start riding your scooter, the thrill of riding your electric scooter can take you to places you want to visit. This way you can meet with people with a shared interest, which will add to the quality of your life.
When speaking with electric scooter users, they let us know that mobility scooters gave them more control of their lives; they are more independent and get around on their own terms. “I get back my valuable time to do more things I love to do or don’t usually get to fit in”, commented one of the happy customers.”
Spending time in nature is a great stress buster. Being outdoors on your electric scooter reduces your stress and anxiety. Moreover, they are not only the cure for today’s busy lifestyle, but they will also multiply your happiness levels. It is true everybody who rides an electric scooter cannot help but smile when they do. They cannot wait to take and ride their scooter each day. “A great looking scooter, good quality really happy with it!” – Gary. J
Availability of Models and Designs
At Affordable Medical Equipment, you get to see the array of designs of mobility scooters that you can choose according to your requirements. As the need for electric scooters increases, so does the selection of designs too. This means not only there is the perfect electric scooter to suit your tastes and requirements, but the stylish design can express your own personality as well.
Our Merits New Design S940, 4- Wheel Full Suspension Electric Scooter is already a best-selling mobility scooter. It has everything - including a full light package, front bumper, digital dashboard and two-speed options, which includes a speed adjustment knob. Take a moment to read about some of our finest collections of travel mobility scooters or travel electric scooters that you can take one on a plane or train.
- The Golden Technologies GB-120 Go Scooter is one of our best sellers ever! This little travel scooter folds flat to 12”, has multiple ‘suitcase’ handles for easy pickup, a 19-mile range on a single charge, a 6lb. lithium-ion battery, and literally rolls into the back of an SUV, hybrid, or wagon. It sports an unheard of 4” ground clearance. Our customer Ben said, “Carryon scooter is amazing- Bought two of them for my parents. They are able to load into their Kia Soul.”
- One of our mobility scooters is the Odyssey GT from Drive Medical. This model is known best for the comfort and stylish ride it offers. When you wish to travel in style, go for Odyssey GT. Its class-leading 9.5 mph speed and 22-mile cruising range can get you wherever you want to go quick and in style.
- Three-wheel mobility scooters are the best travel mobility scooters in their class. They have a much tighter turning radius than the four-wheel models. With ample options and sizes ranging from small to large, we have the perfect model of electric scooter for indoors or outdoors. The Pride GoGo Ultra-X 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the budget-friendly three-wheel travel mobility scooter that is compact and lightweight.
- If you want to have the best traveling experience on your 3-wheel electric scooter, your top pick will be the Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheeler mobility scooter. This battery-operated scooter is both agile and sturdy and the compact size allows tight space maneuverability. It is built of robust construction ensuring powerful outdoor performance. Overall, the scooter is perfect for completing errands and planning short outdoor trips. With a single battery charge, the scooter can cover 10 miles at the top speed of 4.25 miles per hour. It features a wraparound tiller and a slightly longer frame than its cousin Ultra-X 3-wheel.
- The new BuzzAround LX is all you want in a larger scooter because it will add a whole new level of style and comfort. It is a full-size scooter that can be easily disassembled into 6 pieces for easy travel. The new LX can support up to 375 pounds and comes with a full suspension system, thus delivering a smoother ride than ever. “My son was brain damaged due to a car accident. He has problems walking. The outdated model of scooter is not suitable anymore. We wanted bigger wheels, and good suspension to make it a very comfortable ride. The Buzzaround looks very trendy, and everything is alright making it a best selection for my son”. M. Stephenson.
We hope this information has sparked ideas about various models of scooters, the health benefits of riding mobility scooters, and the scooters that are light-weight, compact, and great for your flights and holiday use. Remember, this is just a quick list of mobility scooters, so check us out for more variety at our website.
There are a lot of different models and varieties of mobility scooters to choose from, which means there is something for everyone. You can get your hands on folding mobility scooters, light-weight compact scooters and travel scooters. Though we are available online, we understand that not everyone is comfortable buying online. In fact, we have a lot of people coming to us who want to try out a mobility scooter before they make an investment. Therefore, we offer free in-store demonstrations. We are always here to help you prepare for your travels and choose the right model. Our aim is to make your life more enjoyable and hassle-free! To find out more, contact us today at 803-926-1493 or via the online contact form.