Lumex LF2020 - Battery-Powered Sit-to-Stand Lifts, 400 lbs max
LIFT SIT TO STAND 400 LB
- Lifting patients to standing position
- 400 Lb Weight Capcity
- Sitting to a standing Position
- Optional Toileting Sling
- Optional Buttock Sling
Battery powered Sit-to-Stand Lifts are reliable to lift patients with limited mobility from seated to a standing position. The metallic frame, padding and strap system prevent patients from falling while they stand. The lift secures patients during changing from seated to standing position.
A non-slip and low height foot plate make standing easy and secure. The lift has four caster wheels for movement. A pump handle rotates sides of the lift. Padded leg support adjusts for the comfort of patients.
- Steel body with white powder-coated finishing and rubber coated lower base
- Spreader bar has hand hold locations for patients
- Handles are easy to grip
- Lifts load of 400 lbs
- Foot pedal opens up legs and frees hand
- Knee pad adjustable
- Stops on push of a button
- Battery charge indicated by visual indicator and warning beeps
- Meets requirements of HCPCS Code E0635
- Storage bag included for accessories; user video attached
Sit-to-Stand Lifts are used by patients with impaired limbs, muscle weakness, leg injuries, and the elderly. It is for anyone who has a problem standing. The lift weighs only 118 lbs and its lifting capacity is 400 lbs. Brakes on the casters provide immediate slowing or stopping.
Deluxe Sit-to Stand Padded Sling- This sling comes in 3 sizes small, medium, and large. The sling is well padded under the arms and in the lumbar area for maximum comfort. A textured belt and separate buckle strap hold the sling securely in place. Sit- to- Stand slings must only be used when transferring a resident from a seated position. They can be used for transfers from sitting on a bed to a chair, wheelchair or toilet, or chair to chair. Sit- to- Stand slings can aslo be used in conjunction with an optional buttock strap and or a knee calf strap for extra security and support.
- Small- Torso Size - 26"-42"
- Medium - Torso Size - 30"-46"
- Large- Torso Size 34"-53"
Toileting Sling- Toileting slings are designed to facilitate the toileting procedure by allowing the lowering of clothing. The sling is well padded under the arms and in the lumbar area for maximum comfort. Toileting sling must only be used when transferring a resident from a seated position. They can be used for transfers from sitting on a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, or chair to chair. This sling is also designed for a patient lift with a 2-,4-,or 6- point spreader bar.
- Medium- Torso Size 30"-48"
- Large- Torso Size 38"-60