Bariatric Transport Chair Replacement Seat
Use the Bariatric Transport Chair for transferring those that are bariatric and have limited mobility from one place to another. The chair supports a wider seat and has a high weight support capacity of 400 lbs. A folding back, handbrakes with locks, detachable and sturdy footrests, flip-back desk length padded removable arms and flat-free rear casters are some of the standard features of the chair.
The bariatric Transport Chair by Everest & Jennings is an ideal transfer device for those bariatric and suffering from limited mobility. It has an extra-wide 24?? seat and supports weight up to 400 lbs adequately. With steel frame construction, the transport chair has all the standard features along with additional safety features like attendant wheel lock. The wheel lock is positioned strategically below the push handles and the durable and superior reinforced nylon padded upholstery gives a stylish look to the transport chair.
The E & J Bariatric Transport chair features large 12???? semi-pneumatic rear wheels which ease the task of pushing the bariatric. With the help of adjustable front caster forks, the height of the seat is easy to increase or decrease. Some standard features are folding back, desk-length arms and swing away arms, padded armrests, and adjustable footrests.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight wheelchair with folding back
- Portable and easy to store due to compact size
- Durable steel frame construction with dual crossbars
- Silver frame with black padded seat looks attractive
- 24???? seat width and 18???? depth
- Padded, nylon and back upholstery, which is flame retardant
- Handle mounted attendant locks
- Flat-free rear casters with 8-inch swivel front casters
- Removable swing-away footrests for easy transfer
- flip-back and removable desk length padded arms for comfort
- Carry straps on seat
- Weighs 30 lbs without front rigging
- Maximum weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Available with anti-tippers
- Designed to meet the requirements of Medicare code: E1039
Affordable Medical USA offers a 3-year limited warranty on cross braces and frame with the Bariatric Transport Chair. The warranty is non-transferrable.