BAJA Bandit Mobility Scooter
BAJA Series Bandit
- 4.5” ground clearance
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Competitive 53” turning radius
- Infinite tiller adjustment lever
- USB port for charging your devices
- Full LED lighting package for maximum visibility
- Full bumper package (standard)
- Supplemental hand brake for additional stopping power
- Feather-touch disassembly
BAJa Bandit Outdoor Scooter
The Baja Bandit is a high-performance outdoor mobility scooter designed to take you on almost any terrain. It has a top speed of 8 mph, a three-tiered suspension system, and 9-inch solid tires. It also comes with a powerful 36 Volt 20 AH lithium-ion battery that can travel up to 14.5 miles per charge. But optional upgrade dual lithium-ion configuration to 29 miles. The Bandit is also equipped with multiple comfort and safety features, including a stadium-style seat, an infinitely adjustable tiller, and a complete LED lighting package.
This Brand new mobility scooter has a powerful 36-volt DC rear-wheel drive, seal transaxle motor with a skid pan for protection. ( Note: Most Scooters on the Market in this class are only 24-volt systems. ) The Bandit is a medium-sized mobility scooter perfect for theme parks and outdoor journeys. The scooter is only 49.6 inches in length and 27.83 inches in width. Bandit can support up to 400 pounds but will limit the battery distance. Bandit can get up to 8 miles per hour but offers an eco mode for long-day uses.
The Baja Bandit is an excellent option for people who are looking for a reliable and versatile scooter that can be used for outdoor adventures. It is also a good choice for people needing a high-weight-capacity scooter.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Baja Bandit:
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Comfortable and safe ride
- Long battery life
- Portable and easy to transport
- Durable and reliable
- Backed with a 2-year warranty on drivetrain and electronics. 3 years on the Battery and limited lifetime on the Frame
- infinitely adjustable tiller
- Feather - Touch Disassembly
- Can be expensive - But priced well for what it offers
- Not as fast as some other scooters
- Not as maneuverable as some other scooters
- Baja Bandit is an excellent option for people looking for a high-performance outdoor mobility scooter.
- Baja Bandit is also a medium-sized size scooter for shopping, theme parks, bus travel, and elevators
Here are some of the other features of the Baja Bandit:
- 400-pound weight capacity
- Optional Seat (Nice) 18"W X 17"D Swivel Sliding or Compact Folable 20" W X 18" D
- Infinitely adjustable tiller
- Complete LED lighting package
- Front and rear bumper guards
- Supplementary manual brakes
- Feather-Touch Disassembly
This scooter is in the Baja family and is the smallest unit offered with feather touch disassembly feature. Other scooters that are larger and rugged in this family is the Baja Raptor 2 and Baja Wrangler. The story behind this line of units was to bring a bold, and adventurous. Baja mobility series are build for rugged terrain, fast speeds and exotic travels for rough and off-road excursions.
|Baja Bandit_Trifold||Details and specifications Baja Bandit Mobility Scooter||1.3 MB||Download|
|HCPCS Code||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 8 mph|
1.57” at motor skid plate
2.68” at front bumper
4.45” at mid-deck
|Dimensions||Length: 49.6” Width: 27.83”|
|Front & Rear Tires||9” solid|
|Range Per Charge: 20Ah Battery Pack|
Up to 14.5 miles at 220 lbs.
Up to 11.25 miles at 400 lbs.
|Range Per Charge: 40Ah Battery Pack|
Up to 29 miles at 220 lbs.
Up to 22.5 miles at 400 lbs.
|Base Weight - front||71 lbs|
|Base Weight - rear||54.8|
|Base Weight total||127.8 lbs|
|Total Weight - Base + Seat + Battery|
183.4 lbs. with 20 Ah battery pack
197.8 lbs. with 40 Ah battery pack
|Standard Seat Weight||34.8 lbs|
|Standard Seating Type||Stadium seat with slider|
|Standard Seating Material||Black Vinyl|
|Standard Seating Size||Width: 18.31”, Depth: 17.32”, Weight: 34.8 lbs.|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 36-volt DC motor|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
Type: Lithium-ion battery pack
Size: 20Ah or 40Ah
20 Ah: 20.8 lbs.
40 Ah: 35.2 lbs.
|Battery Charger||4 amp, off-board charger|
|Frame Warranty||lifetime limited|
|Drivetrain Warranty||2-year limited|
|Electronics Warranty||2-year limited|
|Battery Warranty||3 years|