AL500 Universal Power Chair Lifts
- Hamar AL560 and AL500 lifts are good fit to raise any power chair or scooter
- Harmar AL500 HD can load up-to 400 lbs capacity; the AL500 350 lbs.
- Key switch, license plate light, and courtesy light, weather resistant
- License plate mount, manual crank backup
- No chair modifications needed, self-tensioning Q??Straint Retractors
- Swing-Away option available
The Harmar AL500 and AL500 HD are easy to operate and last longer. Their design supports handling of any wheelchair without any modification. Transporting chairs becomes easy with the lift??s capability to easily raise chairs and place them on the rear of a vehicle with no worry about the weather because the Hamar is weather resistant! The Harmar AL500 HD can load up-to 400 lbs capacity; the AL500 350 lbs.
The lifts are attached to the rear of the vehicle by means of a hitch, Class II or Class III. Whenever a chair needs to be lifted, put the key in and the automatic button is pressed that lowers the lift. Then the power chair or wheelchair is placed on its Stars-N-Stripes aluminum deck and lifted with the help of an actuator and a button to the rear of the vehicle, you can even get this product in the Swing away version for your vehicle! There is no worry in securing any power chair or wheelchair with the Hamar and its patented Q??Straint Retractor technology. You can secure almost any model powerchair or wheel chair with this lift. Powerchairs and wheel chairs can even be secured in the dark with the courtesy light that comes with this lift.