Adjustable Offset Canes, Ortho-Ease Grip, Bronze
The Adjustable Offset Cannes-Ortho-Ease Grip walking aid is specifically designed for arthritis patients and for those who require a wider base for grip. Available in various styles, the offset handles of canes ensure a better grip. The height is easy to adjust with a push button and it easily holds weight up to 250 lbs.
The Adjustable Offset Cannes-Ortho-Ease Grip is a walking aid designed to provide better comfort and security to the arthritis patient. It helps them maintain their balance and control while standing. The handle is designed ergonomically for keeping the user??s weight straight over the base. The Cane??s grip ensures a proper hold which in turn puts minimum pressure on the joints. The Lumex Adjustable Offset Cannes-Ortho-Ease Grip is even ideal for petite users.
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable height of the handle with easy push button and locking collet
- Weight Holding capacity: 250lbs
- Easy availability of handles in various shapes and sizes
- Offset designed handle for maximum control and balance
- Comes with wrist strap for added convenience
- The attractive bronze finish is scratch resistance
- Ideal for arthritis patients and for those who require a wider grip for better support
- Includes color and laminated operating instructions
- Designed to meet requirements of HCPCS code: E0100
The Lumex Adjustable Offset Cannes-Ortho-Ease Grip comes with a 3-year limited warranty, which is non-transferrable.